Ten separate posts I should write:
2. I've watched Autism: The Musical twice with tears streaming down my face. I feel completely attached to all the people in the movie, kids and parents. I can't stop thinking about it.
3. I get e-mails from Runner's World with helpful links. Today's was titled: Easter Candy = Crack. I am so there. In fact, I am right now going to throw the rest of it out. Chocolate is my biggest weakness, hands down. Also, there was a tid bit about people gaining weight while training for a marathon. wtf? How is this possible? Well, they explain it, but I don't even want to know because that is just too depressing. There is no way that running your ass off shouldn't correlate to literally running your ass off.
4. Speaking of which, I ran 10 miles last weekend. And Matt says that if I did 10, I can do 13. I wish I believed him.
5. Scott is having an anxiety attack that started with his bus breaking down and is now spiraling into him not being able to sleep and following me around the house. He is chewing his sleeve and hmmm- ing and jumping at every sound. I am trying to be understanding without making too much of it. Sure, you can wish me luck with that.
6. I am in charge of our family NCAA basketball pool, as always. A fun tradition that Scott is way too caught up in.
7. I failed to attend Oprah's on-line class for her book group selection, A New Earth, for the 4th week in a row. I love Oprah and totally dig the premise of this book, but cannot, for the life of me, understand how millions of people are actually reading it. Have you tried to read this? Either I'm not as smart as I thought I was or a lot of people are lying.
8. It is almost April. Taxes and birthdays and yard work, oh my!
9. This time last year, Jane broke her arm, I started this blog and I started running. Scott finished up his listening program and cut back on his OT. It seems like more than a year has passed because so much has happened.
10. I desperately want to go to BlogHer08 in San Francisco in July, but cannot figure out how to justify the cost.
10 pm - I made it on time.